Thursday, November 8, 2007

MTC & Halloween!































I know it has been awhile since I last wrote, but to be honest between taking care of three very active children and a husband, teaching school, and building a new house, my life seems to be a little crazy at the moment! All is well at the Pintar house. Here's a recap of the last couple of months:

  • Nic and I celebrated our 8 year Anniversary on 10-1-07! Wow!
  • Nic had his Gallbladder removed on October 2nd
  • Our new house was started on Oct. 11th.
  • Emrie pulled the curling iron down on her face and arm and was badly burned.
  • My little brother Tyler went into the MTC on Halloween day.
  • Nic is having withdrawls because Tyler is gone and now he is stuck with me! Ha Ha
  • Andrew started Little Hoopsters Basketball and is the fastest kid in the league. (He can steal the ball everytime, the problem comes when he tries to shoot a lay-up...BRICK!) Ha Ha We need to work on the fundamentals obviously.
  • Brooklyn continues to amaze me with her quick wit and intellegent comments. She keeps us on our toes as you can imagine.








3 comments:

Barney Family said...

Wow Jamie a new post! I was starting to worry that you had given this whole blog thing up! It is fun to see your new pictures! Thanks for helping with the kids on Halloween my kids had a ball.

Kellie

Lindsay said...

Jamie--Finally a new post, I was really starting to wonder! Cute pictures though! I love all the Halloween ones. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Lisa Brown said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I can't believe how grown up you kids are. The last time I saw Brooklyn she was an infant - it is hard to believe she is the same age as Lily. Time flies!!