Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All Work and No Play!



This morning while trying to wrestle Brooklyn down to get her dressed and do her hair she informed me, with her hands on her hips and a very serious look, that I was "all work and no play!" I just looked at her and laughed. She honestly says the funniest things to me everyday. I need to be better and write them down. The other day she said, "mom, I think I need to call someone tollfree." I looked at her and wondered where in world is she getting all these funny things from. I just think she listens to everything everyone says and then repeats them when she thinks the appropriate time is. What a funny kid!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Jamie--
Wow, 3 posts in 5 days, I am impressed! Seriously though, that Brooklyn is one funny girl. Steve and I still laugh at how she used to say "home again, home again, jiggle jiggle." I just love her little personality! Tell her we sure miss her!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

That is too funny!! My mom told me that all the sisters went to lunch and Brooklyn went too and asked where Karleigh was!! I was a little sad about it. Tell her I said hello from Oregon! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Disneyland!