Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Break: A Much Needed Break!

Hey Everybody! It sure has been awhile, hasn't it? I decided I better update my blog before my sister Lindsay does it for me. It is Spring Break for my kids and I and it couldn't come at a better time! I feel like I have been going a million miles an hour without a break. Nic and I are going to die early deaths if we both don't slow down a little! I guess I better give an update on our little family. First things first: We finally moved into our new house on March 8th and we couldn't be more happier about it. I can't believe how much more room we have and I am amazed that we fit all of our stuff in our old house. We were living in a two-bedroom 1200 sq. feet (if that) house. I can't believe we lived without a dishwasher, closet space, and water that runs all the time and keeps its pressure even when you flush the toilet! If you live out in the country, you'll know what I am talking about! Ha Ha! I have more closet space than I know what to do with, but everyone keeps telling me that I'll soon find use for it. I told Nic that now that we have five bedrooms we should have another baby.... he didn't think that was too funny! We are now working on our yard and just getting use to living in our new place! Nic has taken off work the past couple of days and we have been putting up a batting cage for Andrew. We got the cage from my parents and are very excited to have it at our house. Andrew can hardly wait to use it! Nic and I have been planning out our yard, and all I have to say is that it will take us some time! Nic has big plans and there is a lot of lawn to be planted and consequently will have to be mowed! Good thing we invested in a riding lawn mower last year. Other than our house, all is well for the Pintar clan. We had a wonderful Easter. The kids looked so cute in their new Easter outfits. Both Andrew and Brooklyn celebrated their birthdays in March. Andrew turned seven and Brooklyn turned five. My kids are really growing up. My sister Lindsay has been here for the past couple of weeks and we have had a ball having her and her cute little girl Kaitlyn around. Emrie is learning to adjust having someone else to share grandma's attention with. Oh and by the way, I got Emrie's hair cut so check it out in my slide show! I am sorry I put 55 pictures in my slide show but I have to catch up somehow! Oh yeah, one more thing, I finally have the Internet at my house. This has been a long time coming. I will try to update my blog on a regular basis. Have a great week!

5 comments:

Cammee said...

Jamie, your slide show is darling! (But I'm a little partial to those kids!) I need to come see your house!

Barney Family said...

Wow, finally a post! I am glad you got the internet so maybe we can see more of you on the blog world. I like the new pictures and the new blog page.

I am glad that you are all getting your yard done, you will love it and I am sure Andrew will love the cage. It will give Mckay and him something to do when we are up there this summer. I do think that you and nic need a vacation without kids, so that you do not die early deaths! You guys need a break!

Talk to you soon, Kellie

Lisa Brown said...

Yea! You posted! I loved seeing the pictures of your kids. It is great to know you are doing well and your new house looks gorgeous. Enjoy all the space :) - I am still dreaming of having space someday.

MARCY said...

Jamie, looks like you have decorated you house way cute, we need to come visit. Emery's hair is darling. Hope to talk to you later. Marcy

MARCY said...

you need to update your blog girl.