Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pintar Family Pictures





Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Pintar Family Blog. First of all, I want to thank my little sister Lindsay for getting this blog started! She has been telling me for quite some time to do this so here I go! (I am new at all this so give me a little bit of a break!!)

Last Saturday, August 4th, the entire Pintar family was all together for a family picture- it has been four years since our last one with everyone, so needless to say these pictures were long overdue! The kids were all actually pretty good and Jourdyn Dietz, our photographer, did a great job getting everyone to smile and look! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Barney Family said...

cute pictures! Welcome to the world of blogging. Now, I do expect great blogs in the future no excuses like work or kids, JK. It will be fun to see more updates on your family.

Kellie

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Ha Ha...you've entered the blogging world. Your kids are so cute..I love your family pictures. Brooklyn is still my favorite little girl ever, it's her hair, I love it! I miss Utah and seeing all the fam, but things are going good. Matt started school this week, so it's been crazy! Keep in touch!
Karleigh